“Your performance as individuals will define your success, alam ko na hindi lahat na popular na desisyon ay tama, at alam ko rin na hindi lahat na tamang desisyon ay popular. A clear cut policy and decision making will be observed and respected. Join with me for “One San Remigio, One Mission” and together we will make SAN REMIGIO great.”
MARGARITO ”MAR” CANJA MISSION, JR.
MARGARITO ”MAR” CANJA MISSION, JR., ran and won as a Municipal Mayor of San Remigio, Antique last May 13, 2019, local election and took his oath of office last June 28, 2019, at Municipal Civic Center, San Remigio, Antique together with other local elected officials.
A native of Brgy. San Rafael, San Remigio, Antique. He took his elementary education at San Rafael Elementary School, finished his secondary at Gideon M. Cabigunda Memorial School, and earned his bachelor’s degree at Saint Anthony’s College.
Listed below are his agenda to make San Remigio great:
- Transparency on governance
- All municipal employees will work in accordance with the civil service commission guidelines.
- All elected and appointed officials will work in accordance with the local government code.
- Maximize funds of all departments.
- Operate on a lean and mean procedure.
- Improve and regulate the transportation system.
- Tourism industry “kapag may turismo may trabaho”.
- Miscellaneous contributions of secondary school students will be free.
- Helping and improving senior citizens and PWD conditions by providing basic services
- A drug–free San Remigio
- A healthy and sound lifestyle
- Improve and provide technical assistance to our small scale farmers /livelihood program
- Invite inventors to create jobs
- All barangays will be accessible by any means of transportation by 2022
- To improve and maintain the peace and order