“Your performance as individuals will define your success,Mayor Mar
alamko na hindi lahat napopular na desisyonay tama, at alamko rin na hindi lahat na tamang desisyonay popular. A clear cut policy and decision making and my policies will observedand respected, and together we will make SAN REMIGIO great.”
MARGARITO ”MAR” CANJA MISSION, JR., ran and won as a Municipal Mayor of San Remigio, Antique last May 13,
A native of Brgy. San Rafael, San Remigio, Antique, he took his elementary education at San Rafael Elementary School, finished his secondary at Gideon M. Cabigunda Memorial School and earned his bachelors degree at Saint Anthony’s College.
Listed below are his agenda to make San Remigio great:
- Transparency on my governance
- All municipal employees will work in accordance with the civil service commission guidelines.
- All elected and appointed officials please work in accordance with the local government code.
- Maximize funds of all departments.
- Operate on a lean and mean procedure.
- Improve and regulate the transportation system.
- Tourism industry “kapag may turismo may trabaho” .
- I’ll do my best that for secondary schools, miscellaneous contributions will be free.
- Helping and improving senior citizens and PWD conditions by providing them basic services
- A drug
–free San Remigio
- A healthy and sound lifestyle
- Improve and provide technical assistance to our small scale farmers /livelihood program
- Invite inventors to create jobs
- All barangays will be accessible by any means of transportation by 2022
- To improve and maintain
the peaceand order